Sunday, October 25, 2009

Grandpa love

It is time for a blog update. but I really have nothing to say. So to follow Tricia's lead, I am going to post an email from a grandparent.

I received this email from my grandpa last night.

Subject line: katz
"kels... i tried to promote a visitation to sat's game, but nana said to wait for hoops. i assume you were roaming the sidelines yest. nice win for ksu and if anyone had any lingering doubts about bill snyder's coaching prowess, they should be taken to the woodshed. happy halloween! pa"

taken to the woodshed?! that sounds totally creepy!

But I love my grandpa, so its fine.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

laughing out loud.

well done.

Unknown said...

i've added your grandpa to the list of people i want to meet before i die.

so far my list is:
1. kelsie's dad
2. nana
3. grandpa
4. kelsie's mom
5. kelsie's brother
6. ingrid