Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Good things in my life

1.) Christmas: For the first time since I was in grade school, I have made a Christmas wish list. I was supposed to be studying but found it to be overrated so I made a really cool wish list on the computer (that includes clipart… and word art!).

2.) Laptops: My new favorite thing is checking out laptops at the library. It makes me feel cool (kewl) and like a real college student. Plus I feel free to do whatever I want on it; unlike the library desktops where people judge you if you aren’t doing real work on them 100% of the time.

3.) Usher: I am re-in love with Usher. Good songs. Great dance moves. Plus he is HOTT. He reminds me of a black Matthew Mcconaughey… he always manages to take his shirt off. Even when it’s totally unnecessary. But if my abs looked like his, I don’t think I would wear a shirt either.

4.) Home cooked food: Tricia and I dine with the A.D. on Thursday. Hopefully I don’t spill something on me. He is making us steak. I’m also really hoping there are potatoes with it!And corn. And bread.

5.) Let’s go to Colorado this weekend.

2 comments:

4 single girls..telling their stories. said...

i totally have clip art on my christmas list too.

and i also hope i don't spill on myself.

and i hope we do make a good impression and he gives us jobs? haha

at least jobs that pay...

and welcome to laptop life. its great.

Unknown said...

I'm glad you used the words kewl, hott, and black Matthew Mcconaughey in your blog post. Are you in the market for laptops or just checking them out??