Monday, November 30, 2009

15 hours

That's how long I've been in Manhattan for since returning from Thanksgiving break (Which I spent in Texas and it was great, btw)

Here is a breakdown of how these 15 hours have been spent:
5 sleeping
6 working with 2 different groups on group projects that are looming.
2 working on individual homework
2 unpacking/showering/reading
= 15 hours total.

Break is over and school is back. And I am in ultimate crunch mode. I will be spending all of my time working on school. So, if you are too then feel free to join me!

On a good note though: I have rediscovered reese's sticks. Does anyone remember these?? They are delicious. I totally forgot they existed until I won some playing white elephant bingo with my family.
Yes, we play white elephant bingo. And yes, I won candy, potholders and a knife set.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

who are you and where has kelsie dawson gone?

glad you redeemed yourself in this blog post with 3 things:

1.spending 2 hours unpacking and showering. honestly it takes that long?

2. mentioning random food items

3. mentioning something ridiculous from your family

glad to see you still have some dawson normalcy.