Monday, March 1, 2010

Weird place

I'm in a weird place right now. In terms of my feelings. (yes, I'm going to talk about my feelings. Rare... but it does happen) The fact that spring break is under 2 weeks away which means the semester is almost half over which means I'm almost graduating and leaving behind a world that I spent the last 4 years building.... is intense. And it seems like every few weeks I have a different set of emotions on how I feel about it. Sometimes excited. Sometimes nervous. Sometimes confused. As of late I think I have been feeling sad yet understanding with a splash of hopeful.

Now I know I said I was going to talk about my feelings but really, I think a song montage would do the job so much better. Here is a video list of songs that I have been listening to non-stop the past 2 weeks because they express how I feel on the inside in one way or another.




Stay tuned - my emotions change at the drop of a hat these days so I'm sure in a week or two I will have a whole new set of emotions/songs swirling around inside me!

4 comments:

Sara said...

Hang in there, lady. It's an intense time for sure...but soak up as much of it as you can. All the worries and things of What Comes Next will work out. (but if you have freak out moments I am the last to judge!) :)

Love from KC!!!

Sara

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

trying to interpret these music videos...

'everything is gonna be alight,' 'it won't be like this for long,' and 'these difficulties make you who you are'...so you're feeling confident, nostalgic, and reflective?? i could never be a women's studies minor.

i really like that Darius Rucker song

Unknown said...

i knew he sounded familiar! hootie!!