Sunday, April 18, 2010

Bon Appetit

So, I just finished watching Julie and Julia. A movie I have been wanting to see for a long time because I had a feeling I would love it; which I did.

However, now I am quite hungry and only in the mood for elaborate food such as duck or lobster, neither of which I have ever had and probably would not like.

But that movie made me feel like I should like sophisticated food. And that I can cook anything.

It’s the same way I felt after I watched Ratatouille.

If nothing else it reminds me that it is important to have passion for something in life that you love. Oh, and you can never have too much butter.

1 comment:

Sara said...

hahaha I thought this movie was inspiring too! But I can't cook to save my life. Here's hoping I learn...and that Adam learns even QUICKER! hahaha. So good to see you friend! :)