Monday, March 23, 2009

Help!

You know what's crazy? In person I have plenty of things to say. I'd like to think I could always come up with something to talk about. But when it comes to blogging, i've got NOTHING.
I sit down at my (desktop...) computer and stare at the screen. My mind goes blank. Its terrible.
Thus, my lack of blogging and plea for help.

Someone should come up with blog ideas for me and I will write about them. Deal?

Well as I'm sure everyone knows, I went on a trip to Colorado over spring break. It was myself, kristen, brian and sam. And it was wonderful! You've probably already heard all the details about it, read other blogs, and seen pictures so I won't bore you with that. All I will say is that it was an awesome trip with a perfect group of people and I want to thank them for being such great traveling buddies!

Other quick updates on the exciting life of Kelsie:
- finding an internship for the summer is easier said than done.
- my family is in the market for a new dog which means several trips to the Humane Society, walking through aisles of cages with barking dogs and weird smells...
- kristen and I are coaching a 1st/2nd grade boys soccer team and tomorrow is our first practice. Wish us luck!
- it looks like Spring is upon us and i'm so excited. Who's up for joining me in some outdoor activities?!

peace, love and Colorado,

KD

1 comment:

em. said...

silly stories about your day, or like, things that happen to you that you just couldn't believe and you jus had to share about them.

maybe? what do you think?