Monday, March 30, 2009

Aardvarks


Well I just finished coaching my second practice for my little boys soccer team and i'm loving it! In case you all have forgotten, Kristen and I are coaching a team full of 1st and 2nd grade boys. (little boys are crazy!)

Tomorrow is our first game and I'm interested to see how we do. I won't be shocked if we are terrible. But really I just hope they have fun. Kristen and I will get to put our "coaching skills" to the test and try and pull out a victory for our little Aardvarks. (yes the team name is Aardvarks, and no we didn't pick it).

Too bad the Aardvark is a hideous looking animal.

Fun fact: the Aardvark is a nocturnal mammal that can suck up close to 50,000 ants in one night. YUM!

I expect all of you faithful blogger readers out there to attend at least one Aardvark game this season. I mean, who wouldn't love to come watch Kristen and I wear matching t-shirts and "yell" at little boys?!

See you all tomorrow night. 7 pm. Griffith Park,

KD

*FMOMD: Kristen and I started a new tradition tonight, of taking a jog around Cico park after practice and it was a great decision. Perfect way to work in a nice workout. I've missed running!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you know why i loved this post?

because it was all about you and me.

so what if i'm a narcissist?

(10 points for a big word)

see you tomorrow coach.

Unknown said...

i think the Aardvark is an excellent mascot for you and kristen's team. take that for whatever you want that to mean.

if i go to a game do i get my own matching t-shirt?

jacoby!