Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Is it okay to pray for free chipotle?

I am so tired lately. Its crazy. It is currently 9:30 and I could get in bed and fall asleep immediately right now.

I used to be one of those people that always stayed up until about 1 am during the week. But this year I have been averaging a 10:00 bedtime. What's wrong with me?!

In other news:

In of my classes there is a fun give-away that happens every week (this class only meets on Mondays). There is a giant cardboard 'box', wrapped in foil and shaped like a chipotle burrito that my teacher has. And every week, my teacher draws a name of someone in the class and that person wins the giant 'burrito'. Which means that if you take the burrito into chipotle, then you and a friend each get free burritos!

This past Monday, I unfortunately did not win. A girl from my high school did... BUT I have hope. We have 13 class periods left. I'm bound to win... right?!

If I win, I have to pick a friend to come get free burritos with me.
Feel free to bribe me so that I'll pick you.

3 comments:

Sara said...

I would bribe you and accept pick up but a) that is a long drive for you and b) I ALSO go to bed extremely early soooooo we'd be two old ladies eating Chipotle at 4:45. haha.

Miss your face...

Anonymous said...

girl please. you know you'd pick me. it's no contest.

Unknown said...

if you pick me, i vow to never make fun of your double-chin again!