Monday, October 4, 2010

On the up and up

Ok. I realized that I needed to update my so that you all would have something to look at other than my depressing blog post down below.

Good news: Things have improved a lot for me since I wrote that!! All of you friends/readers came through like CHAMPS and sent me tons of love and support and it was perfect and just what I needed. And reminded me that I am not alone in Topeka with my cat. So thank you for that.
Oh! and my friend started a bible study that I joined and it has some other girls in that just graduated from K-State and had to move back home topeka and don't have friends anymore either... so now we are all friends! Plus our bible study rocks. When it is a group of new people ya never know if its going to mesh or not but we totally rocked it from the beginning. We all get along great and are really challenging each other in our bible study. It is awesome.

Speaking of challenging, I have to give an Ichthus shoutout. Our first night of bible study I literally mentioned Ichthus on four different occasions. It was like no matter what we were talking about, I had some anecdote to say about it based off something that John talked about during Ichthus. And most of the time people were impressed. It made me feel proud of Ichthus/John/made me realize just how much I did learn in my time there.

Well, I really don't want to just ramble so I'll end it here. Hopefully this was a little more encouraging to read.
Love you all!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Love you Kelsie! That is great news. And for more great news...I am planning an Ichthus reunion for Dec. 26 in KC! Stay tuned for more details!!!
p.s. John Schwartz is the best.