Sunday, April 26, 2009

Peaceful Easy Feeling

I have been feeling very at peace lately. Everything feels right in my life. And I’m very hopeful about the future. I've always been a pretty content person but these last few weeks I have felt an overwhelming sense of peace like I've never known.
The Lord has placed a feeling of peace within me and it is so satisfying.
I feel open and ready to new possibilities.

I guess what I’m trying to say is… everything’s right.

(yes, that was a Matt Wertz shout out)

And for an extra special treat, here is a little something that I’ve been spending a lot of time with lately. If you know me well then you know that I can spend endless hours, just laying on my bed listening to music. Its one of my favorite things to do and is where I get my best thinking done.
These past few days I have been listening to this on repeat. I always have one song that I listen to constantly for a few weeks because it fits with my mood at the time. And right now, this is it.
So sit back, relax, and enjoy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLwZxcObRT0

1 comment:

Unknown said...

woa i'm listening to that song right now! creepy.