Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Update

Here is a little update on the Life and Times of Kelsie:

1.) I have been eating a lot of grapes lately. to the point where they make my stomach hurt... I'm wondering what the nutritonal value of grapes is?

2.) I have an interview on Monday for an internship! and I need to get an interview outfit. All of my appropriate interview clothes are from high school and do not fit properly anymore.

3.) The (baby) Aardvarks still have not won a game. Let alone, scored a goal. Kristen and I are beginning to wonder if it is a result of bad coaching on our part...

4.) The (Lady) Aardvarks are 3-0 and have made it to the playoffs! I'm hoping to earn my first ever intramural champions t-shirt. wish us luck!

5.) FARM DAY IS THIS WEEKEND and I am more than excited! especially because we get to spend some time in wonderful Topeka and eat at Olive Garden!! (i love breadsticks!)

peace, love and breadsticks,

KD

3 comments:

em. said...

grapes are equivalent to carrots, they really don't have nutritional value, but are not bad for you.
if you are hungry but know you probably shouldn't eat anything, eat a grape or a carrot, because they don't affect you.

does that help?

Unknown said...

I so wish I could come cheer the Little A's to their first goal! I know it's going to happen. I can feel it.

And from what I saw, no, it has nothing to do with coaching. Little boys are uncontrollable, haha.

Unknown said...

if you cut a grape in almost half - leaving just a little skin, and the fold the halves down so they sit like this from the side view: " vv " and put them in the microwave, they spark all over the place! i'm no doctor/scientist, but I think grapes have some secret magic inside of them.

and i've also heard that if you eat to many you could get drunk.